Dublin River Boots III
- Waterproof and breathable casual boot.
- Full leather upper.
- Moisture-wicking RCS footbed system for comfort and breathability.
- Breathable nylon lining.
- Durable and lightweight Tough Tec rubber outer sole.
- Heel and arch support with double cushioning layer for great comfort.
- Elastic top gusset and adjustable lace.
- Available in Regular Wide and Extra Wide calf fittings.
- Due to leather being a natural product, the colour may vary from that shown.
Whether you use your boots everyday or just for show, taking care of them will make them more comfortable and last longer. To protect and care for your leather boots we recommend the steps below:
1. Clean - wipe your boots with a damp cloth using the Dublin Pre Wash Spray after each use to remove dust, dirt or any liquids they may have been exposed to whilst being worn.
2. Dry - once cleaned always leave your boots to dry naturally away from direct heat.
3. Condition - use a sponge and apply a leather conditioner; Dublin Proof & Conditioner Suede Spray to soften and moisturise your boots. After a few minutes the leather will have absorbed what it can, and you can wipe any remaining conditioner off.
4. Weatherproof - use the Dublin Fast Dry Proof Spray to help protect against future dirt, water stains and helps restore a water repellent finish to all footwear.
5. Fresh – Use the Dublin Deo Spray to freshen up the inside of your boots.
Always test conditioners, polish and waterproofers on a small inconspicuous area before you cover the whole boot. Always follow the instructions.
|Size||Height||Calf (outer)||Calf (inner)||Ankle (outer)||Ankle (inner)||Height||Calf (outer)||Calf(inner)||Ankle (outer)||Ankle (inner)||Height||Calf (outer)||Calf (inner)||Ankle (outer)||Ankle (inner)|