Careers Within Weatherbeeta
WEATHERBEETA is the world’s largest supplier of equestrian goods, owning and distributing a range of leading brands including WeatherBeeta , Dublin, Roma, Saxon, Korsteel, Kincade and Collegiate. The WEATHERBEETA Group, headquartered in Melbourne, started in Australia over 30 years ago. In addition to servicing the industry as a wholesaler, we have a chain of 57 franchised & company owned saddlery stores under the Horseland fascia.
WEATHERBEETA has significant businesses in the UK, USA and New Zealand as well as distribution arrangements in Europe. We pride ourselves on being leaders in our field, but retain many traditional values you would expect in a family owned business. Our UK HQ team is based in Banbury, Oxfordshire and our warehouse team is based in our 70,000 square foot warehouse in Rushden, Northamptonshire.
We want everyone who works for us to feel passionate about making a difference for our customers and to enjoy what they do. Here we believe that success can only be accomplished by great people performing well. We have a unique culture where our people work together to deliver the highest performance to our customers, consumers and community members.
Our vision is to be at the heart of the equestrian community and build world leading brands and that’s why we’re always looking for professionals to join our growing team and discover the rewards of working for WEATHERBEETA.
Be part of the team and make a real impact within our growing and ambitious company. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to be considered consider for future roles.
eCommerce Manager - France
An exciting opportunity has arisen with Weatherbeeta, the market leader in equestrian wholesale products and clothing, operating from Australia, USA, New Zealand and here in the UK. We are looking for an eCommerce Manager for France to join the team, based either in our BANBURY offices or remotely.
At Weatherbeeta, we are proud of our track record in developing talent and promoting from within. This newly created role is to take ownership for online sales and marketing for France and make a real impact within our growing and ambitious company. If you are fluent in French, with an equestrian background, strong analytical skills and proven project management abilities, this role would be perfect for you.
There would be support and training available for the right candidate, enabling you to develop in the role and become a key member of our Company. What you will need are excellent organisational abilities, be customer focused, highly motivated, and able to work in a fast paced continually changing environment.
Working as part of the UK/USA eCommerce team, you will be responsible for:
- Day to day running of the E-Commerce website for France to deliver strong commercial revenues
- Ecommerce metrics across our French Online Storefronts
- Improving the quality of the store front shopper experience across our French Online Storefronts, while making it as efficient and cost effective as possible for Weatherbeeta
- Be the online expert for colleagues across the business for France
- Implementation of the online & offline marketing plan for France
The successful applicant will have an equestrian background and fluency in French as well as:
- Good people skills to influence & lead colleagues and third parties
- Strong business and commercial knowledge
- Proven project management experience
- Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Navision or similar ERP system, Excel, Word, Power Point) plus GA experience and proficiency. Magento experience desirable.
- Proven E-commerce sales management experience would be preferred
- Social media marketing experience preferred
- Ability to set clear priorities and deliver them
- Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills, which support and enable sound decision making
Weatherbeeta is a great place to work, with a wonderful team ethos and a strong positive culture. Therefore, if you have a passion for customers, online experience and driving results, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter, detailing your salary expectations to: email@example.com or send to HR Dept, Weatherbeeta UK Ltd., Unit 9 Somerville Court, Banbury Business Park, Adderbury, Banbury, Oxfordshire, OX17 3SN Tel number: 01295 226912. NO AGENCIES Please.